Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Britney Spears Own Words


Spears said in a statement that MTV had "long played an important role in my career". "How can I not be there to kick off their 25th VMAs?"

She says: "I sit there and I'll look back and I'm like, 'I'm a smart person. What the hell was I thinking?' I've been through a lot in the past two or three years, and there's a lot that people don't know. Sometimes I think I get kind of lonely...

Speaking about the Sky1 documentary, Britney said: "I wanted to make it because I started to feel like I wasn't being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in. This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been...

An MTV spokesperson says "no topic was off limits" during the interviews. "I sit there and I look back and I'm like: 'I'm a smart person. What the hell was I thinking?' Spears says at one point. I've been through a lot in the past two or...
Oct 9, 2008 Hollywood Reporter (120 occurrences)
"She's got an engagement ring," a source close to Spears told People. "She's been showing it off, talking about it."


The 26-year-old Spears called her triple victory "inspiring, though, because now going forward with the videos that I'm doing now, I can really go there and do something crazy and see what happens."

"Wow, thank you, I'm in shock right now. I was not expecting this," Spears, looking spectacular in a shimmering silver dress, said as she accepted her third trophy of the evening for "Piece of Me."

I did it again!', Spears said that she was "just getting started" and was looking forward to a "new year, new music and a new me". "It's has been so long since I've been out on the town with friends."

The admiration appears to be mutual with Spears saying, "Working at 'How I Met Your Mother' has been so terrific. Everyone, including the cast, the crew and the producers, has been wonderful and Abby is such a fun girl to play. I'm having a blast!"

"The reason for this letter is to let everyone know that their prayers have truly helped me," Spears, 24, stated. "I am so blessed that you care enough about me to be concerned and will continue to live in this brighter state with all of you...

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: