Friday, March 21, 2008

Adnan Ghalibs' Ex Opens Mouth


From Celebden.com

Waitress Amanda Pagel, who was dating Britney’s paparazzo boyfriend Adnan Ghalib and the reason behind their split, has finally opened her mouth.

Pagel said, He (Adnan Ghalib) promised me a million times he and Britney were just friends. He promised me they weren’t having sex.”

She said: “He told me he pitied her and felt sorry for her. She’d been through a lot. That’s why he spent time with her.”

Amanda also revealed how Ghalib was pissed up with living in Britney’s paparazzi infested world. “He was sick of being Mr. Spears. He said the stress was taking its toll and he hated being pursued by the paparazzi.”

She also added, “He asked me to start a new life with him. He said: ‘Let’s leave Hollywood, live in Italy and start a family.’

The waitress also claimed, that the pop wreck used to bombard Ghalib with more than hundred texts a day, “Britney used to call all the time when he was at mine. She sent him hundreds of texts a day, sometimes just seconds apart,” said Amanda.

But reality hit Amanda when she got to know about Adnan’s and Britney’s break up,” I felt sick,” Amanda said. “I knew the texts were ones we’d sent to each other.

“I realized there were three of us in this relationship - and I would never be a priority.

“I was heartbroken.”

“That’s why I’m speaking out now”, added Amanda.

“I know he’ll be mad when he reads this, but I want people to know I didn’t try to steal anyone’s boyfriend.”

Pagel also advised Britney to be cautious before trusting a scumbag like Adnan. Amanda said, “I’d tell Britney to be careful who she trusts. I don’t believe he wasn’t sleeping with Britney. I just hope she doesn’t get hurt like I did.”

Sphere: Related Content

0 comments: